What Pierce Brosnan 007 sees in his wife is a question that comes up frequently on social media,

only as a result of her weight gain over time... In my opinion, our culture places far too much emphasis on being thin and equates it with beauty. Older women, particularly moms, use 20-something models as a measure of their own beauty and what they used to be like. Here's a story for all of you who are no longer 20 and trim but have been married or in long-term relationships and have raised families.

 

The wife looked at herself in the mirror and asked her husband: Do you still love me.? The man replied: Oh yes! But my body is not the same as when we first met? No, I did not notice, the man replied. She put her hand on her stomach and said, look my belly is much bigger and heavier, My legs are not slender anymore…. She came to him with tears in her eyes and asked, "Why do you love me like this?" The man replied: Look, when I touch your body, I feel your love, I see your kind heart, I see your beautiful figure, I know it's a perfect shape, I love you. Don't be mad at the way you look, enjoy the way I see you, And the way I still feel you. I fell in love with the sensuality and kindness of your soul, not with the bustle of your body, and through tears it drew a smile on her face, which shines again. That's how it should be in life and love, because you love not with your eyes, but with your heart.” 
.
Credit goes to respective owne

Post a Comment

0 Comments